Georgia USAG Men’s Gymnastics would like to extend an invitation to you and your athletes for our annual GEORGIA MEN’S STATE CLINIC that will be held at Cartersville Gymnastics on Saturday & Sunday, August 27 & 28. Athletes will train with the state coaching staff in level-specific sessions to help “raise the bar” for our State!!!
Coaches are FREE of charge who have gymnasts participating at the clinic, so please take advantage of this great opportunity and bring all your staff.
- $60 per gymnast ($5 of each athlete’s entry will be donated to Georgia United the collegiate men’s gymnastics team in Georgia)
- Registration opens on Monday, July 1. Deadline to register is Friday, July 29.
- There is no onsite registration, no late registrations or no refunds.
ALL registrations and payment must be made online at MeetMaker using the USAG Meet Reservation System. Checks and cash will not be accepted. Coaches and Athletes attending must be active members of USA Gymnastics. Coaches who will be attending must be listed in MeetMaker as well. If you are not able to attend the clinic but your athletes can, you must register them from your club as there is no means for individual registrations.
If you are NOT familiar with this process, please click on the link below and follow the easy steps: http://meetmaker.com/ usagreservationinfo. Video instruction link: https://youtu.be/jXwrKtLGHyA
With the new Safe Sport policy most people are waiting until August 1 to renew the safe sport certification. The technology of the USAG Meet Reservation system will not allow coaches to register for the State Clinic if your Safe Sport is not updated. If your Safe Sport is valid after July 31, 2022, please register as normal by the appropriate deadline dates. If not, here is a TEMPORARY SOLUTION…
1. Login to www.usagym.org and edit your club roster based upon levels the athletes will compete for the 2022-2023 season.
2. Go to www.meetmaker.com and on the main toolbar find “My Gym” and select “My Roster“. Click the “USA Gymnastics Import” button and follow instructions to import the roster that you just updated.
3. Then on the MeetMaker home page, go to “Camps/Clinics” and find the State Elite Team Camp or State Clinic and click “Register“.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click “International Team Registration” to register your athletes and coaches.
5. Enter your email and cell phone number then click the “+Add New Coach” button and add the first and last name of the coach and the USAG member number (in the Organization number box). Leave the other information alone.
6. Then select the appropriate athletes by checking the box next to their name.
7. Click “Continue…” to get to the payment page.
8. Then on August 1, take the Safe Sport course and officially add all ACTIVE USAG coaches and athletes to the USAG Meet Reservation for the appropriate event. All Athletes & Coaches must be active to attend. You do not have to go back to Meetmaker
FINAL CLINIC SCHEDULE
Saturday, August 27
1:45-2:00 Athletes arrive
2:00-7:00 Training (40-minute rotations)
Sunday, August 28
Level 4, 5, Platinum
8:45-9:00 Athletes arrive
9:00-1:00 Training (30-minute rotations)
1:00-2:00 Lunch for coaches provided by the State Committee
2:15-2:30 Athletes arrive
2:30-6:30 Training (30-minute rotations)
2 Lee Street
Cartersville, GA 30120
A FEW NOTES:
1. All athletes need to bring all of their necessary gymnastics equipment and personal water bottles. Water will be provided for coaches.
2. There is an admission fee for spectators of $5 (CASH ONLY).
We look forward to seeing you at the clinic as we work together to make our gymnastics community better!
Your State Board,
David Pomerantz, Christophe Voisin, Dav Pierre, Yuri Kouznetsov and Tammy Lewis