We invite you to the 2020 Georgia Judges Cup, being held at Roswell Gymnastics Center on Sunday, November 15th!
Entry fees are $80 per individual and $50 per team – $5 of each registration fee goes to Georgia United
Please register your team on USAGym.org by going through the following steps:
Log in to your account on the USA web site (www.usagym.org).
Click MEMBER SERVICES.
Select “Club Administration” and choose “Meet Reservations”.
At the bottom of the page Click “Search for Meets”.
Choose “GA” then click “Search”.
Click on “2020 Georgia Judges Cup” (sanction #76505)
Complete the Club information (club contact, etc…).
Then select the gymnasts and coaches attending the meet.
Click “Submit” and verify.
You will receive a confirmation from USAG with your team roster.
COVID-19 COMPETITION PROTOCOL Please make sure all of your teams and spectators attending know that these rules will be enforced
· There will be smaller sessions to allow for Social Distancing during the meet.
· Spectators will be limited to 2 per gymnast which is less than 30% of our seating capacity.
· Teams will be kept separate at each event to allow Social Distancing between competitors.
· Separate entrances and exits will be clearly marked, as to prevent cross contamination.
· Out of town teams will be scheduled on the same day, if at all possible, so overnight hotels will not be necessary (please request by team representative), or if our meet will be canceled by Governor’s order due to Covid-19.
· Spectators are charged entry fee adult $10 and child $5 – We encourage the use of Credit Card or Debit Card.
· Temperature check and mask on is required to enter building
· Masks must be worn at all times inside the building by all spectators, officials, coaches and volunteers
· Gymnasts must wear masks at all times including general stretch, rotating and seating; but may remove mask only for the event warm-ups and actual time they are competing.
· Coaches will have store or restaurant purchased boxed food and professionally store bought packed snacks- Coaches room will have a strict maximum occupancy posted and designated chairs and eating areas to incorporate social distancing
· Gymnasts hands will be sanitized between rotations
· Gymnast will be recognized and presented awards for the spectators at their last event, Coaches of the gymnasts will be given the medals to hand to their own gymnasts (Location of award is subject to change).
· Judges will have individual tables. Timers will be separated from the judges. Gymnasts or coaches will not be permitted to approach judges.
· Judges and coaches hospitality areas are separate and socially distanced
· Please note these procedures may change as the CDC and local guidelines are updated. Please check back for updates closer to the meet. It is Roswell Gymnastics top priority to keep competitors, spectators, coaches, judges and staff as safe as possible while still allowing the Best Gymnastics Experience Possible!